The Tibet GTX, is Lowa’s top of the line backpacking boot, with an extra hook’s worth of height for added support and stability in tough terrain. Durably waterproof/breathable and strap-on crampon/snow spike compatible. You can check out an in-depth review from LOWA Outdoor Footwear below.
Product Features Include:
- Nubuk leather upper
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining reduces hot spots
- Climate control system (perforations in boot lining)
- Tongue Stud/X Lacing
- C4 Tongue
- PU with SPS Dynamic Midsole
- Vibram Masai outsole
- 5mm nylon full length and width PU later
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap on crampon compatible
- 9 inches tall
DISCLAIMER: When visitors make a purchase after clicking on a link from a 12NaHalf, we may earn a small commission. There is no cost to you for this. We are paid by the Affiliate. Funds are used to maintain this site. To learn more about affiliate marketing click here.